Get Well Soon Messages
Do you fall short of words when you want to console or pacify someone? Or when you have to convey your concern and love for someone and give them hope? Get well soon messages can be difficult to write even if you are very close to someone. It is an emotional call and many people struggle to write to convey the right feeling. So if you are looking for tips and tricks and examples of get well soon messages for your friends and family, you have landed at the right page.
Here are a few things that you must remember before writing a get well soon message on Get Well Cards
Things to Remember While Writing a Get Well Soon Message
Writing a get well soon message on Greeting Cards needs careful selection of words, the right tone and the right message. The objective of writing this message is to bring a smile to the other person’s face and let them know that you care for them and want them to get better. Here are a few tips to help you write get well soon messages:
Use a Warm Greeting to Start Your Message
Usually most people start their messages with Dear. However, if you are very close to the person you can take a more personal approach to writing the message. If you are not sure, then Dear is a safe way of getting into the message.
Write a Few Sample Messages
Write a few messages and then add or delete words to sharpen the message. The objective is to instill hope and positivity in the other person reading the message and feel motivated to heal. You must remember that while you express your concern, you keep away negativity in your words and make your message as hopeful and positive it can be. With a few edits in your original message, you will be ready with your message.
Let the Other Person Know That You Love Them
Besides instilling hope, your message should aim at letting the dear one know that you love them. To add a little more personal touch to the message, write a private joke that you share or an incident that is memorable to both of you. Make sure you tell them how grateful you are to have them in your life and make them smile with your message.
Let Them Know you are Praying for Them
If you share a religious bond with the person, let them know that you are praying for them and wishing for their good health. This can be extremely helpful for someone who is religious and believes in God. Faith is a great way to motivate someone going through sickness to recover.
Quotes are a great way to encourage someone going through a tough phase. You can check for inspirational quotes on the Internet and borrow something from a well-known person, if you are struggling to write down something yourself.
Make Your Message Comforting
Get well soon messages should offer comfort, love and support. Let them know that are constantly in your thoughts and prayers. This element can have great impact on the other person and can help them feel motivated to work on their recovery.
Empathy Can Help!
Empathy can go a long way in letting the reader know that you understand what they are going through. So include empathy in your words and make sure your tone reflects it. Be as objective as you can and avoid overthinking. Do not slight the condition, instead make them feel hopeful by giving them strength and encouragement.
When someone is sick, they need their friends and family for managing their day to day activities. If you have the time to help them, make sure you convey this in your message. This can help them relieve the stress on food and other essentials. You can offer to bring food or medicines or even take them to the doctor.
Write a Warm Closing
Once you have written your message, end it with a warm closing. You can use phrases such as ‘ thinking of you’ or ‘praying for your quick recovery’.
These tricks can help you write a warm and touching message for your dear one. However, if you need more help, you can use one of these following messages to share with them.
Generic Get Well Soon Messages
- Wishing You Speedy Recovery!
- Hope you feel better soon!
- Wish You the Very Best. Get well soon!
- Take good care of yourself. I know you will bounce right back!
- Get well soon dear friend! We miss you!
- Miss you around here. Get well soon and get back here!
- Praying for your recovery. Get well soon!
For Family and Friends
- I miss having you around me all the time. Get well soon!
- You mean the world to me. Get well soon and come back to me!
- I love you and I miss you all the time. Praying for your speedy recovery!
- Sending you all my love to help you heal and recover faster!
- I know this is just a small hurdle for you because you are strong. Praying for a speedy recovery!
- This is a fun way to catch up on all the reading and TV you have missed because of work. But I miss you. So heal quick and come back to me!
For a Child
- You are a superhero. You will get through this. All my love to the strongest superhero I have ever known!
- You are a super strong girl. Lots of hugs and kisses. Get well soon.
- Joey (dog), Mama and Dad miss you. Recover soon and fill our home with sunshine, darling. Get well soon!
- It’s not fun playing without you. Get well soon and let’s get back to our games!
- Can’t wait to see you in school again!
- Sick sucks and you rock. Waiting to see you back in school again! Get well soon!
Offer to Help
- Hey, I would love to help you around the house till you are better! I’ll call to check when I can come over! Don’t worry. We got this!
- Focus on getting well. Till then, we got your lawn!
- Let me know if you need anything from me. I would love to help you till you recover.
- I know I may not be able to take care of things at home as well as you do. But I would still like to help you till you recover and are back!
- Let’s have some great food as you recover. Order takeout?
- Don’t worry about your baby. She is having a great time with us. Focus on getting well sooner!
- Don’t worry about anything at home. We are there for all the work that needs to be taken care of!
- I came to know about about your diagnosis and I am sending a lot of care and love your way as you begin your treatment.
- Praying that God will see you through this difficult time. Stay strong!
- Wishing you a speedy recovery. I am sure God will heal you and give you the strength to recover from these difficult times
- You are strong and you will get through this. I will make sure you do. Sending you lots of love care and prayers your way!
Greeting cards and Pop up Cards are a beautiful way of telling someone how you feel about them. Illness and injury are a difficult time for a person and the love and care of their friends and family can help them recover and feel better. Words can help you lend the warmth that they need in their difficult times. So go ahead and write your greeting card message today and send it to someone who needs them!